UPGRADES FOR RUSTON TURBINES RUSTON TA SERIES (TA 1260, TA1500, TA1750) -Ruston Gas Turbines
1.0 AIR INTAKE SYSTEMS
- 1.1 All stainless steel inlet screens for offshore and corrosive atmospheres.
- 1.3 Duplex thermocouples for temperature measurement.
- 2.1 Blade coating and repair.
- 2.2 Rotor balancing, stub shaft repair and rotor restacking.
- 2.3 Proximity probes for speed measurement of gas producer speed.
- 2.4 Thrust collar and thrust pad repair.
- 2.5 Repair and replacement of starter systems, both gas and electric.
- 3.1 Blow off valve replacement and repair
- 3.2 Solenoid valve replacement or repair.
- 3.3 Duplex thermocouples for temperature measurement.
- 4.1 Replacement and / or retrofit of U. V. flame detection systems
- 4.2 Flame tube, hot elbow, volute replacement and repair including spraying with thermal barriers to improve longevity.
5.0 COMPRESSOR TURBINE ROTOR & STATOR
- 5.1 Blade coating and repair.
- 5.2 Bearing journal repair and shaft balancing.
- 5.3 Labyrinth seal replacement or repair.
- 5.4 Rotor repair and balancing.
- 5.5 Stator repair.
7.0 POWER TURBINE ROTOR AND STATOR
- 7.1 Blade Coating and repair.
- 7.2 Rotor repair, reblading and balancing.
- 7.3 Stator repair
- 7.4 Carden shaft journal repair and balancing.
- 7.5 Replacement of asbestos lagging with removable non asbestos cladding for the bifurcated duct and exhaust ducts
- 7.6 Non asbestos wrap around exhaust joints for ease of replacement.
- 8.1 Replacement or repaired bearings where wall thickness is greater than 1/4 inch
- 8.2 Replacement / repaired gears and or shafts.
- 8.3 Replacement or repaired lube oil pumps.
- 8.4 Replacement flame proof speeder motor kits.
- 8.5 Governor replacement or repair.
- 8.6 Replacement or repaired fuel valves
- 8.7 Proximity probes for PT speed pickups.
- 9.1 Replacement or alternative couplings
- 9.2 Replacement flexible elements and fasteners.
- 10.1 Replace all existing wiring with easy to install, locally supplied equivalents.
- 10.2 Junction Boxes We use all stainless steel Nema grade junction boxes appropriate to the area classification.
- 10.3 Electric Motors We will provide replacement or repair service using locally supplied alternatives.
- 11.1 Replace all existing pipe work and couplings with stainless steel swagelock type fittings for gas lube oil and air systems if required.
- 11.2 Subsitute flexible connections to ease component replacement problems.
12.0 LUBE OIL AND FUEL FILTERS
- 12.1 Supply OEM or equivalent filters.
- 13.1 Repair and renovate gas fuel burners.
- 13.2 Repair actuators and actuator electronics.
- 13.3 Repair or replace gas fuel valves, solenoids and regulators.
- 13.4 Replacement or repair of liquid fuel valves and burners.
- 13.5 Replacement or repair of liquid fuel pumps and filters.
- 14.1 Provide stainless steel gauge panel assembly providing start permissives and operational data which can be locally or remotely located